ticker

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1

I don't think I've ever been more excited about all the things I'm *not* eating :) So far, everything is going really well. For the first two weeks, our coach (hi Mom!) is grouping our daily foods together. This makes meal planning a breeze! I just grabbed the bundle labeled with day 1, my vitamins, drink shaker, veggies, & info packet, and I was out the door.




The shaker cup has this neat whisk ball inside to make sure everything mixes well.


Here is my meal plan for week 1. Our packets are pre-selected for the first two weeks to give us an opportunity to try everything. After that, we'll send in our requests & plan ourselves.




We also received a handy journal to track everything:



I'm using the notes section to track whether I liked something or not :)



Overall, I feel great! I know the worst is yet to come, but I'm feeling really positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment